About The Company
THESE TERMS, UNLESS THE SAME HAS BEEN SPECIFICALLY EXCLUDED BY ANY OTHER INSTRUMENT TO WHICH THE COMPANY AND/OR AN USER ARE SUBJECT TO, INCLUDING THIS INTRODUCTORY SECTION, CREATE A BINDING LEGAL CONTRACT BETWEEN YOU AND THE COMPANY. BY USING THE COMPANY PRODUCTS, YOU REPRESENT AND WARRANT THAT YOU HAVE READ, UNDERSTOOD, AND AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS. IF YOU DO NOT ACCEPT THESE TERMS, YOU MUST NOT USE - AND ARE NOT AUTHORIZED TO USE - ALL OR ANY PORTION OF THE COMPANY PRODUCTS.
For the purposes of the Terms, The term “User(s)/You” shall mean and include all persons, natural or artificial, that visit the Site including those that have agreed to become registered users on the Site by providing registration data while registering on the Site as registered users accessing the Company Products through the Website. If you are a parent, guardian, or other natural person who enables a child to access the Company Products, you agree to stand in the shoes of such child for the purposes of making us whole in case of damages or indemnification that could properly lie against a child, if not for his or her age. This Site is intended for use by a natural person only if such natural person is 13 (Thirteen) years of age or older.
- The Company Products enable the Users to learn via live and recorded instruction, tutoring, and learning services through our proprietary Software.
- You understand and agree that these Terms are agreed to in consideration of your use of the Company Products and other good and valuable consideration, the receipt and sufficiency of which are hereby acknowledged.
- Changes to these Terms. Company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms in its sole discretion at any time and without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site. Any revisions to the Terms are effective upon posting. The Terms will be identified as of the most recent date of revision. You should visit this page regularly to ensure your continued acceptance of these Terms.
- Evolving Nature of Services. The Company Products are new and subject to change at any time. We are continually looking to improve the Company Products but if you are at any time dissatisfied with the Company Products, then your sole remedy is to discontinue use of the Company Products.
- Electronic Notices. By using the Company Products or communicating with us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy, and administrative issues relating to your use of the Company Products. If we learn of a security system's breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Site or sending an email to you.
- Our services are free to browse only for any user with access to the Internet. However, we are not responsible for the charges incurred for the usage of hardware, software, or internet services provider fee. Also, the user is fully responsible for the proper functioning of computer hardware and internet access.
- You will be required to use login credentials for some of the sections on the site and the company reserves the right to block access to our services for any user who does not follow these conditions.
- We make sure that users get uninterrupted access to our service, but there is no obligation to do so. itToolsTraining is not responsible and is not obligated for issues in your network or server beyond certain limits.
- Those who choose to access or use the Company Products from other locations, including from outside India, may do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable. Access to or use of the Company Products from jurisdictions where the contents or practices of the Company Products are illegal, unauthorized or penalized is strictly prohibited.
- Do not insult, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten, or otherwise infringe the rights of others.
- Do not publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, indecent, offensive or unlawful material or information.
- Do not upload, install, transfer files which are protected by Intellectual Property Laws or software which affect other computers.
- It's prohibited to edit HTML source code, reverse engineer or attempt to hack.
- Do not run Spam services/scripts or anything which could affect the infrastructure, and in turn, the users.
- Do not communicate spam, advertise, or sell services such as digital downloads, eBooks, or phishing links.
- You must not copy, distribute, and indulge in plagiarism with website content or user submitted content.
- Do not use any content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Fees and Taxes
- Browsing the Site and the Courses is free of cost. Company however reserves the right to change its fee policies at any time in its sole discretion, including charging for access to the Site, but no fee change will be binding upon you until you agree to such fee changes.
- You are responsible for paying all fees and applicable taxes associated with the Site in a timely manner with a valid payment method that is accepted by the Company in its sole discretion. If your payment method fails or your account is past due, then we may collect fees owed using other collection mechanisms. This may include retaining collection agencies and legal counsel. We may also block your access to any Company Products pending resolution of any amounts due by you to Company.
- You shall only access the Company Products for lawful purposes. You are solely responsible for the knowledge of and adherence to any and all laws, rules, and regulations pertaining to your use of the Company Products. You agree not to use the Company Products or the Company Content to recruit, solicit, or contact in any form Instructors or potential users for employment or contracting for a business not affiliated with us without our advance written permission, which may be withheld in our sole discretion. You assume any and all risks from any meetings or contact between you and any Instructors or other Users of Company Products. You should be careful before meeting any Instructor or other User in person and should only do so in public. Remember to always be safe.
Specific Obligations of Users using the Site
As a User, you agree that:
- You have read, understood, and agree to be bound by the pricing information before using the Site or registering for a Course.
- If you are under the age of 18 (Eighteen), you have obtained parental or legal guardian consent before using the Site, or registering for a Course;
- You also agree that you will not do any of the following on or through the Company Products;
- upload, post or otherwise transmit any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, spam, chain letters, pyramid schemes or any other form of solicitation (commercial or otherwise);
- post any inappropriate, offensive, racist, hateful, sexist, sex-related, false, misleading, infringing, defamatory or libelous content;
- manipulate or interfere with the Company Products; and
- reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works from or otherwise use and exploit any Submitted Content or other content obtained from any Company Products without our express written permission or the permission of the Company.
Registration and Identity Protection
- To use certain Company Products, you will need to register and obtain an account, username and password. When you register, the information you provide to us during the registration process will help us in offering content, customer service, and network management. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account, username, and password (collectively, the "Account") and for all activities and liabilities associated with or occurring under your Account. You must notify us (a) immediately of any unauthorized use of your Account and any other breach of security, and (b) ensure that you exit from your Account at the end of each Course. We cannot and will not be responsible for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply with the foregoing requirements or as a result of use of your Account, either with or without your knowledge, prior to your notifying us of unauthorized access to your Account. However, you agree that you will be liable for any losses incurred by us or another party due to any use of your Account, excluding only uses following your notification to us of unauthorized access to your Account.
- You may not transfer your Account to any other person and you may not use anyone else's Account at any time. In cases where you have authorized or registered another individual, including a minor, to use your Account, you are fully responsible for (i) the online conduct of such User; (ii) controlling the User's access to and use of the Services; and (iii) the consequences of any misuse.
- You acknowledge that the software, the technology underlying the Services, and all other software, designs, materials, information, communications, text, graphics, links, electronic art, animations, illustrations, artwork, audio clips, video clips, photos, images, and other data or copyrightable materials, including the selection and arrangements thereof, provided or made available to you in connection with the Company Products (collectively, the "Company Content") are the proprietary property of Company and its affiliated and/or third party providers and suppliers (the "Third Parties").
- You agree that any and all material displayed on the Site is solely for your personal use and you shall not, whether directly or indirectly, copy, reproduce, republish, post, upload, transmit or distribute such material in any manner and through any media including by way of e-mail or other electronic means and shall not assist any other person in doing so. Modification of the said materials or use of the materials on any other website or networked computer environment or use of the materials for any purpose other than personal use is a violation of the said copyrights, trademarks and other intellectual proprietary rights, and is expressly prohibited. Unless otherwise specified, when any content is downloaded to your computer, you do not obtain any ownership interest in such content or any use of the content for any other purpose. The Company reserves all rights not expressly granted to you.
- Courses offered by ItToolsTraining are authored and copyrighted by third parties. These third parties have given a signed declaration to ISDAAT CONSULTING that the course content and training materials are developed without infringing any copyrighted article. In case any of the course content or training material is found to be in infringement of any copyrighted article, the same may be brought to the notice of ISDAAT CONSULTING by sending an email with complete details of the infringement to support@itToolsTraining.com
Other Prohibited Uses
- In using the Company Products, you further agree not to:
- Upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Services any information or content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights of any party, including by incorporating any such material in Submitted Content;
- Upload or otherwise transmit to or through the Services any unlawful, harmful, harassing, defamatory, threatening, vulgar, sexually explicit, hateful or otherwise objectionable material of any kind, any material that can cause harm or delay to the Company Products or computers of any kind.
- Create a false identify or impersonate another person or entity in any way;
- Restrict, discourage or inhibit any person from using the Company Products, disclose personal information about a third person on or through Company Products or obtained from Company Products without the consent of such person or collect information about Users of the Company Products;
- Undertake, cause, permit or authorize the modification, creation of derivative works, translation, reverse engineering, decompiling, disassembling or hacking of any aspect of the Company Products or any part thereof, or attempt to do any of the foregoing, except and solely to the extent permitted by these Terms, the authorized features of the Company Products, or by law, or otherwise attempt to use or access any portion of the Services other than as intended by Company;
- Gain unauthorized access to the Services, to other Users' accounts, names or personally identifiable information, or to other computers or websites connected or linked to the Services;
- Reproduce, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, sell, trade, resell or exploit any portion of the Company Products, use of the Company Products, access to the Company Products or content obtained through the Company Products, for any purpose other than expressly permitted by these Terms, including, by way of example and not limitation, by doing or engaging in any of the following without Company's express written consent;
- Remove, disable, damage, circumvent or otherwise interfere with any security-related features of the Company Products, features that prevent or restrict the use or copying of any part of the Company Products or any content accessible on or through Company Products, or features that enforce limitations on the use of the Company Products or any content accessible on or through Company Products;
- We offer Users no-questions-asked money back guarantee on all self-paced courses.
- For Self-Paced Courses; refund should be claimed within 7 days of registration for self-paced content
- For online classes delivery method; refund should be claimed before attending 3rd online class.
- No such requests will be entertained after 7 days for self-paced and attending 3rd online class.
- The No Questions Refund Policy stands null and void in the following scenarios:
- Any kind of content is downloaded from itToolsTraining's Learning Management System.
- If you watch more than 5 recordings for any self-paced course from itToolsTraining!'s Learning Management System.
- If we believe that you are abusing our refund policy, it will be our sole discretion to suspend or terminate your account and refuse or restrict any and all current or future use of the Company Products, without any liability to you.
- Company reserves the absolute right to revise these Terms at any point of time without prior notice to you other than by posting the revised Terms on the Site.
- InCase you share your account with someone.
- To request a refund, please email support@itToolsTraining.com.
Procedure for Reporting Claimed Infringement
If you believe that your work has been used without your permission in a way which prompts for copyright infringement. Please provide us with the information given below and we will act on it.
- The authorized person who will act on behalf of the owner of the copyright, should send a digital or physical signature.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim to be infringing your IP.
- A description of where and how the material that you claim is infringing is located on the itToolsTraining website, with enough detail that we may find it on the website.
- Contact Details - Address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement by you, that the information which you provided is accurate and your claim of the copyright or intellectual property is on your owner's behalf.
- You can reach itToolsTraining to notify your claims of copyright by email at email@example.com.
- This website may have links to other websites. We do not undertake any control on the content of these websites; nor are we responsible for their website content. The sole purpose of the links included are to provide users information. Hence, itToolsTraining will not be held responsible.
- You may not mirror or frame the homepage or any other pages of this Site on any other website or webpage.
- Do not link to itToolsTraining pages and subpages with spam links/anchor text, which could provide a false impression. This may create misunderstanding for the users.
- Do not use or include copyrighted or registered trademarks, or Intellectual property images, design or content as a link to itToolsTraining website.
- Do not link to pages which support racism, terrorism.
- Do not link to pages which provide pornographic content and violate human and animal rights.
- Do not link pages to content which infringes the intellectual property of any third party, person or entity.
- Do not link pages to content which violates any legal, regulatory, Governmental or network operator conditions or codes of practice.
Limit of Liability
- You expressly understand and agree that the Company shall not be liable for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential or exemplary damages, including, damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data or other intangible losses (even if the Company has been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from: (i) the use or the inability to use the service; (ii) the cost of procurement of substitute goods and services resulting from any goods, or services purchases or obtained or messages received or transactions entered into through or from the Website or otherwise; (iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your transmissions or data or confidential information; (iv) statements or conduct of any third party on the Products; (v) or (v) any other matter relating to the Products.
Modification of Services
- We may add, change or eliminate features, pricing, nomenclature and other aspects of the Company Products and make other changes at any time and these Terms will continue to apply to the Company Products as modified. We reserve the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, the Company Products (or any part thereof) with or without notice. You agree that we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any such modification, suspension, or discontinuance of all or any portion of the Company Products..
Termination of Services; Termination of Agreement
- We may terminate your use of the Company Products immediately without notice for any breach by you of these Terms, or any of our applicable policies as posted on the Site from time to time or for breach of applicable laws. Furthermore, we may terminate your rights to use the Company Products for any other valid reason.. Upon the termination you will immediately destroy any downloaded or printed Company Content.
- You are free to terminate your use of the Company Products at any time without any refunds or money back. You can simply choose to stop visiting or using any aspect of the Company Products. If you wish to terminate your account on the Site or with the Services, you may do so by sending an e-mail to support@itToolsTraining.com